Smart car enter- tainment.Download Brochure
Enjoy your favourite movies and music on a large touchscreen and connect to a compatible iPhone or Android phone using a single USB cable to control compatible applications from your dashboard in a convenient and safe way. The new receiver plays your audio/video content from CDs, DVDs and USB devices.
It also comes with a new responsive, powerful and intuitive user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable.
Additionally, this new receiver features Bluetooth, allowing you to stream your music or call hands-free over a wireless connection. Thanks to the Sound Retriever for Bluetooth you can listen to your music in great audio quality.
Upgrade your music with high-grade audio functions. A 13-Band Graphic EQ, Auto EQ and Auto Time Alignment allow you to perfect your sound settings, while MIXTRAX EZ lets you enjoy your beats in a non-stop mix with DJ-style effects.
For the first time, the receiver also delivers a more accurate sound effect through the three-way network mode, a function whereby drivers can calibrate sound by adjusting the distance from each car speaker component, such as tweeter, woofer and subwoofer, to the driver.
For more information, please visit Pioneer Car Entertainment 2015.
- DIN Size
- 6.2" WVGA
- 3 (2V)
- Video Format
- Audio Format
- AUX Input (Mini-Jack)
- USB Interface
- Control for iPod / iPhone*1
- Direct Control for Certain Android Phones*2
- AppRadio Mode*1 *2
- SD / SDHC Memory Card Slot
- Dual Zone Audio / Video
- Auto EQ*4
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Time Alignment
- Password Security
- Back-Up Camera Ready
(1) Optional cable CD-IU201V is required to utilize direct control for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or 4th Generation iPod Touch. CD-IU201V is sold separately.
(2) Optional cable CD-IU52 is recommended for iPhone 5S/5C/5. CD-IU52 are sold separately. ) Optional cable CD-MU200 is recommended for compatible Android Phone.
(3) Compatible with MIXTRAX EZ. Not compatible with full-featured Non-Stop Mix Play using MIXTRAX software that analyzes track information.
(4) CD-MC20 is required to utilize Auto EQ. CD-MC20 is sold separately.
(5) Optional cable CD-MU200 is recommended for MirrorLink connectivity. CD-MU200 is sold separately.