Advanced Performance High-end DJ Mixer for pro DJs and clubs
PRO DJ LINK with "BEAT SLICE" enables major track manipulation. Master clock allows bpm control of the multi player directly on the mixer. Achieve ideal club sound with latest audio design technology and newly developed peak limiter.
PRO DJ LINK enables multi-DJ play and advanced performance features
"PRO DJ LINK" new functions
"PRO DJ LINK" set-up enables LAN connection to up to four CDJs or turntables and two laptops at the same time. So rekordbox™ music files stored on USB/SD cards can be shared among multipl e players*1, and DJs can easily switch sets.
- Sharing music files
Send music files stored on smart phones, tablets*2*3 and computers*3, as well as various other devices*4, via Wi-Fi*2/LAN/USB cable connections.
- rekordbox™ LINK
The music files and control data inside rekordbox™ can be called out and played on multi player*1 via this mixer.
- LIVE SAMPLER
Sound input from a MIC or sound output from the MASTER can be recorded to this mixer and played on a multi player*1. Voice recorded from the MIC can be immediately used in scratching or for other new performances.
- LINK MONITOR
The music files in rekordbox™ can be monitored on headphones. This allows the DJ to check the song before playing it on a player, thus smoothing out the process of selecting a song and playing it.
- STATUS INFORMATION
The status of each connected channel is sent to the multi players*1. Live on-air deck feedback shows the channel in play allowing the status to be checked at a glance and making for a worry-free performance.
Connection example of "PRO DJ LINK"
* Please visit the support website for information regarding PRO DJ LINK connections with other systems and configuration methods. http://pioneerdj.com/support/
High-quality sound design to create the ideal club sound
The new mixer delivers even better sound quality while inheriting the same audio design as the high-end DJM-2000 model. The audio circuit clock comes with a low-jitter crystal oscillator, and noise reduction in the audio power source results in faithful reproduction of sound. The use of high-quality audio parts in the booth monitor output and SEND/RETURN improve clarity even further.
Newly developed peak limiter that allows playback while limiting track distortion, even at high audio
The mixer comes with a new peak limiter that allows playback of master output tracks while limiting distortion, even at maximum output sound levels. This prevents delays in the output audio, while limiting track distortion naturally without affecting the powerful rhythms of tracks.
High-durability channel fader used for non-stop smooth operations
A high-performance channel fader has been used to improve durability.
This ensures smooth operations even in the demanding surroundings of a club.
Advanced design that matches the professional CDJ-2000nexus model
Chrome-plating has been applied to knobs used for adjusting effect frequencies,
and a white LED has been used for the beat button used to control beat effects.
The look matches that of the CDJ-2000nexus system when they are placed side-by-side,
while designed with an advanced appearance.
- LAN terminals for connecting up to 4 multiple players*1 and up to 2 PCs at the same time.
- Built-in USB audio interface that can assign audio systems of up to 4 systems to each channel from a single PC.
- Switchable 3 band EQ and 3 band ISOLATER on each channel ( control from +6 dB to -26 dB with EQ, and +6 dB to -8 dB with ISOLATER ).
- Digital input terminals on each channel that allow audio signals to be input without affecting sound quality.
- "Talk Over" that lowers the volume of tracks automatically when there is a signal input via the microphone.
- "Peak Level Meter" on all channels that allow the input level input to each channel to be checked in an instant.
- "Cross Fader Assign" to assign cross faders flexibly to each channel input.
- "Fader Curve Adjust" function that allows the cross fader and channel fader curve to be changed.
- Environmentally-friendly "Auto Standby Function" that switches the power to standby mode when there is no operation or input for a certain period of time.
*1 Applicable players: CDJ-2000nexus, CDJ-2000, CDJ-900
*2 These are only compatible with the CDJ-2000nexus
*3 Requires installation of rekordboxTM
*4 Music files stored on CD/DVD cannot be shared
Notification of DJM-2000 firmware update
New firmware for the DJM-2000 will be available end of November. This update will allow some functions of the DJM-2000nexus to be used with the DJM-2000.
Scheduled download start date: End of November, 2012
Download site: http://pioneerdj.com/support/
Version information: Ver.3.00
Update content: Allows some functions of the DJM-2000nexus to be used with the DJM-2000
For PIONEER DJ global communications, support, and product information refer to pioneerdj.com
For the latest news, detailed product information, and DJ/CLUB interviews, refer to the following website pioneer.jp/cdj/
rekordbox™ is a registered trademark of Pioneer Inc.
- No. of Channels
- Audio 4-channels, Mic 1-channes
- Input Terminals
CD/LINE x 6(RCA)
PHOTO x 2(RCA)
DIGITAL IN x 4(COAXIAL)
MIC x 1(On top, XLR & 1/4-inch general-purpose phone x 1)
- Output Terminals
MASTER OUT x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1)
BOOTH OUT x 1(1/4 inch PHONE)
HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1 (On top, 1/4 inch PHONE)
REC OUT x 1(RCA)
DIGITAL OUT x 1 (COAXIAL)
- Other Terminals
SEND x 1(1/4 inch PHONE)
RETURN x 1(1/4 inch PHONE)
MIDI OUT x 1(5P DIN)
CONTROL x 2 (ø3.5 MINI JACK)
USB B Port x 1
LINK Port x 6
- Sampling Rate
- 96 kHz
- D/A Converter
- 32 bit
- A/D Converter
- 24 bit
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio
- 107 dB (LINE)
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- 0.004% or less
- Head Room
- 19 dB
- Maximum Dimensions
- 430 mm (W) x 404 mm (D) x 107.9 mm (H)
- Unit Weight
- 8.6 kg