Get truly connected with the DEH-X1750UB car stereo. It gives you direct control over your iPod, iPhone and Android smartphone for music playback and more. In addition, you can connect a myriad of digital sources to the front Aux-in or to the rear USB port.
On top of that, the DEH-X1750UB allows you to listen to music from a CD, or you can tune into the FM radio. Whatever you prefer, the stereo’s built-in amplifiers deliver crystal clear sound driven at 4 x 50W MOSFET power. For even more power, you can hook up an extra amp or a subwoofer via the RCA pre-out.
The availability in speaker package models make it easy to upgrade a car audio system.
For more information, please visit Pioneer Car Entertainment 2015.
|Max. Music Power (Nominal)||200 W (25 W)|
|Frequency Response||31 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)||88 dB|
|Mounting Depth||41 mm|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||Ø128 mm
- VA LCD (12 X 1)
- Audio Format
- MP3, WMA
- AUX Input
- USB Interface*1
- Front *2
- Maximum Power Output
- Control for iPod/iPhone *3
- Control for Android *3
- SD/SDHC Memory Card Slot
- MIXTRAX / Flashing Color*4
- Music Browser
- Color Customization*5
- Advanced Sound Retriever
(1) Pioneer cannot guarantee compatibility with all USB mass storage devices and assumes no responsibility for any loss of data on media players, smart phones, or other devices while using receiver.
(2) Please use CD-U50E USB extension cable if a direct connection causes a USB device to protrude from the receiver in a way that can interfere with driving.
(3) Compatibility with unit depends on iPod, iPhone or Android generation. Requires use of CD-IU51 or CD-IU52 (for iPod, iPhone) and CD-MU200 (for Android).
(4) Works with music from iPod, SD/SDHC memory card and USB device.
(5) 210, 000 colors (separated). Colors for key illumination and display are separately adjustable.