Pristine sound in every angle.
These lightweight headphones are built for comfort in the DJ booth, delivering a superb, true sound across the frequencies. The HDJ-C70s feature a flexible headband and rotatable housings to support every style of monitoring. Its innovative sound-isolation chamber, inherited from the HDJ-1500s, eliminates background noise to enable accurate monitoring even at high volumes.
Built with the rigours of frequent use in mind, the HDJ-C70s come with two detachable, anti-tangle cords (one straight and one curled) and a handy carry pouch. Plus the headband, housing, head cushion and insert-style ear pads can be replaced to extend the headphones’ lifespan when necessary.
- Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Driver Units
- 40 mm dynamic type
- 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- 1.2 m long one-side connection coiled cable (extended length 3 m)
- 6.3 mm stereo adapter plug (screw-type)
- Screwdriver for cord replacement
- Carrying case
- Lightweight magnesium design
- Protein leather surface with memory foam padding
- Weight (without cord)
- 195 g
- Frequency Response
- 7 - 32 000 Hz
- 40 Ohm
- 2.000 mW
- Output Sound Level
- 100 dB/mW